power, chemical, oil & gas Industry water, air Duplex Strainers & Filters- Twin Basket Strainer
Duplex strainer or twin basket strainer is a type of filter built into a fuel, oil or water piping system and it is used to remove large particles of dirt anddebris. The duplex strainer system usually consists of two separate strainer baskets housed. The system also contains a valve handle placed between the two baskets to divert the flow of liquid to one strainer while the other is being cleaned. On some strainers, the valve will work automatically and the strainer will perform a self-cleaning operation.
A couple of three equal tees combine two single cartridge filter with an machine disk. It need not to stop working when clean the filter, to guarantee continuous working. Mesh filter has SPL bi-cartridge series and DPL single series. This filter is reliable and easy to clean and maintain, having advantages of strong power, good capability of filtering oil. Doublet filter have a great adjusting in structure design, overcoming traditional shortcomings such as narrow contain of medium, easy to stock, manual dis-assembly. Different from traditional filter, Doublet filter has large capability to contain fluid, no blocking, with self-cleaning. What's more, water supply can be continuous in the process of self-cleaning. Customers requirements can be really satisfied.Product features
1. The UDS series duplex basket strainer filter is available in sizes 1'' through 24'' for system pressures up to 4MPa. The basket covers are quickopening or ANSI, DIN flange.
2. Strainer is manufactured in accordance with ASME Code and DIN Code.
3. Material available: carbon steel, 304,SS, 316SS, and Interior coatings are available.
4. Different nozzle positions available to meet customer requirements.
5. Different nozzle connections available: raised face, ring joint flanges, flat-face, weld neckScreens:
1/8'' perforated type 304 stainless steel on size 2'' to 24''. Other perforations, meshes and materials are available upon requestOptions:
1. Available in size DN15 through DN600. Larger size available. Consult factory.
2. Dimensions can be modified to suit customer requirements
3. End connections available in RF flanges, RTJ flanges or buttwed.
4. Various body and screen materials and coatings are available.
5.Special screen open area retios.
6. Quick-opening cover
7. Cover lifting davits
8. Special nozzle positions
9. Reduced inlets and outlets
10. Self-Flushing assembly
11. Vent and pressure differential connections
12. Special floor stands and mounting hardwareParameters
|Switch type||butterfly valve switch,|
Three equal tee ball valve switch,
Plug valve switch
|Material||Q235, Q345, SS304, SS316 and other special material|