U-ideal Muffler is a high-performance muffler with high sound attenuation characteristics covering a broad band and does not require tuning of any sort. Due to the cyclonic flow of gases through the inner and outer lines of the muffler, the U-ideal Muffler also functions as a spark arrestor.
Compact weather industrial mufflers for areas where high quality silencing is not required.
Typical Attenuation: 10 to 15 dB'A'
All welded heavy-duty aluminized steel shell & heads. Unique design allows rain entering the outlet to drain out the bottom without entering the manifold.
U-ideal industrial silencer available With Three Inlet Options
1. Style C: Slotted ID Cuffed Inlet
2. Style N: Male Threaded Pipe Nipple Inlet
3. Style F: 125/150# ANSI Flanged Inlet
Available in stainless steel.
U-ideal Custom Products
Special requirements can customize its products to meet your Specifications
Rugged heavy duty industrial silencers for commercial or industrial areas where ambient noise levels are relatively high.
typical atenuation:14 to 20 dB'A'
Construction of U-ideal industrial silencer
All welded heavy duty steel Construction. Standard with 125/150#steel plate flanges.
A variety of Material Options are provided to satisfy most Applications and budgets:
1. C Carbon Steel
2. AS Aluminized Shell
3. AH Aluminized Shell and Heads
4. S Stainless Steel
Standard Finish is high heat silicone black or aluminum, depending on Material Options. Consult factory for optional coatings.
May be installed in any position.
Stainless Steel Options: 304, 316, & 316L
When ordering, please place Material and Style Options as illustrated in the examples below:
1. 201-2104-2-C Carbon Steel Construction with Style 2 -- Side Inlet
2. 201-2112-3-AS Aluminized Shell with Style 3 -- Side Inlet (x) Side Outlet
3. 201-2108-1-S Stainless Steel with Style 1 -- End Inlet
Industrial silencers designed for areas where ambient noise levels are relatively low. Excellent for use on stationary, marine, and mobile power units.
Construction of sund attenuatior
Industrial silencers feature heavy-duty steel double shell Construction. Standard with male threaded pipe nipples on sizes through 3.5", and 125/150 steel plate flanges on 4" and up.
Sound attenuatior material Options
1. variety of Material Options are provided to satisfy most Applications and budgets:
2. C Carbon Steel
3. AS Aluminized Shell
4. AH Aluminized Shell and Heads
5. S Stainless Steel
U-ideal sound attenuatior Features:
Aerodynamically designed to ensure maximum insertion loss and minimal pressure drop. Air-gap and length of silencer are selected to meet the required NC level.
1. Sturdy construction and high noise absorbing capacity to obtain required insertion loss without compromising performance . Manufactured to ensure long and maintenance free service.
2. Splitters are radiused at both ends giving a bell mouth entry-exit to minimize self generated noise and pressure loss.
3. Full width splitters in the middle and half width side splitters .
4. Casing construction with lock formed seams meet SMACNA standards thus providing excellent strength and rigidity .Thoroughly sealed to prevent air leakage.
5. Duct mate flange connection (standard) on both ends in compliance with DW144 standards.
6. Acoustic infill media is of superior quality non combustible & have fungi resistant characteristics meeting the requirements of EN ISO 1182 and ASTM C665 respectively. It has excellent noise reduction coefficient characteristics with an additional qualification of being biologically inert.
7. Tested and certified by Intertek USA (NVLAP accredited laboratories) in accordance with ASTM standard E477-06a ,entitled "standard method of testing duct line material and prefabricated silencers for acoustical and airflow performance".
Sound power output
|Source||W Exponential||Dedibel ref-12W|
|power generator||10 -2||100|
|Air Handling unit||10 -3||90|
|Voice, conversation level||10 -5||70|
|Exhaust fan||10 -6||60|
|Air diffuser||10 -7||50|
|Voice, soft wisper||10 -9||30|
|Threshold of hearing||10 -12||0|