Y Type Strainer- Basket Filter for Water, Oil and Solid
|FOB Price:||US $280 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $280/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||2000 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: UF-CA
- Usage: Environmental Protection, Chemical Industry
- Style: Vertical
- Certification: CE, GS, RoHS
- Types: Z, Y, and G Series,
- Warranty Period: 1 Year
- Trademark: U-ideal
- Specification: ANSI JIP DIN JS and others
- HS Code: 84219990
- Type: Ozone Water Purifier
- Motive Force: Electric power
- Performance: Efficient Filtration
- Filter Accuracy: 5um
- Producing Standards: GB/T13554-2008
- Export Markets: Global
- Transport Package: Wooden Cases or Carton
- Origin: China
Main filters are: Basket filter/strainer, Y filter/strainer, sanitary filter, Compressed Air Water Filter -water strainer- Water Filtration System
U-ideal Compressed air filters, often referred to as line filters, are used to remove contaminates from compressed air after compression has taken place. Air leaving a standard screw or piston compressor will generally have a high water content, as well as a high concentration of oil and other contaminants. There are many different types of filters, suitable for different pneumatics applications.
Compressed air filter working principle
Unfiltered compressed air frequently contains dust, oil, rust, moisture and other harmful substances, and therefore requires filtration. In the first stage of filtration, the compressed air passes through a tube-shaped mesh filter, which creates a coalescence effect. Here bigger particles are adsorbed on the filter and the water will condense into larger droplets, which can then pass into the separation chamber. The compressed air is slowed down, which makes the particles condense on a honeycomb-like pad, allowing the water droplets to travel to the bottom of the drainage system and through an automatic or electric drain valve to the discharge. In the first filtration stage more than 95% of the water droplets, oil and large particles are removed.
Types of U-ideal Instrument compressed air filter
1. Paticulate filters: Particulate compressed air filters are used to remove dust and particles from the air.
2. Activated carbon filters: utilize a composite carbon material to remove gases and odors from the air. They are used in factories where food is produced for breating gas.
3. Coalescing filters:
High oil compressed air coalescing filters remove water and oil aerosols by coalescing the aerosols into droplets. This happens partially because of torturous path and pressure drop. Coalescers remove both water and oil aerosols from the air stream, and are rated at particulate contamination through direct interception. Filtration of oil, water aerosols, dust and dirt particles to 0.01 μm the best achievable in industry.
4. Coled coalescing filters: cold coalescing filters are calescing filters filters operated around 2ºC, allowing them to be more effective at removing moisture.
5. Compressed intake fileters: Intake filters are the first line of defense in filtering. These filters can remove vontaminates down to 0.3 μm and can remove chemical contanimats.
Q&A for when you choose U-ideal Instrument compressed air filter
Q. What is co.alesc.ing fil.tra.tion?
A. co.alesc.ing fil.tra.tion: A steady state process whereby aerosols are caused to agglomerate (come together) into even larger droplets as they pass through the filter element's fiber matrix, eventually becoming large enough to be gravitationally drained away.
Q. Why filter compressed air?
A. Submicronic contaminants in compressed air systems can:
plug orifices of sensitive pneumatic instrumentation;
wear out seals;
erode system components;
reduce the absorptive capacity of desiccant air/gas dehydrators foul heat transfer surfaces reduce air tool efficiency.
The results include:
lost production time;
increased maintenance costs.
International ISO standard
|Maximum Concentration ppm(mg/m³)||Maximum Pressure Dewpoint (ºC)||Maximum Concentration|