Stainless Steel Cryogenic Ball Valve
|FOB Price:||US $60 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $60/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case or Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SS-50
- Connection Form: Welding
- Nominal Pressure: PN1.0-32.0MPa
- Structure: Fixed Ball Valve
- Function: Bypass-Valve
- Application: Industrial Usage, Water Industrial Usage, Household Usage
- Face to Face: API B16.10, API 6D, En 558, DIN 3202
- Test and Inspection: API 6D, En 12266, API 598
- Trademark: U-ideal
- Origin: Tianjin, China
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Driving Mode: Manual
- Channel: Straight Through Type
- Type: Fixed Ball Valve
- Temperature: Normal Temperature
- Design & Manufacture: API 6D, BS 5351, API 607
- End Connection: Asme B16.5, Asme B16.25, En 1092, JIS B2220
- Sizes: 1/2" - 8" or Dn15 - Dn200
- Specification: SGS, GMP
- HS Code: 8481804090
Cryogenic Ball Valve -> Stainless Steel Cryogenic Ball Valve
Applications such as liquefied natural gas and other low temperature fluids, present special extreme temperature valve functionality challenges. Valves designed for cryogenic services, are specially prepared and designed to overcome these challenges. Appropriate component materials such as 304SS (CF8) and 316SS (CF8M) are normally used for body and trim, offering superior impact strength, and excellent corrosion resistance and heat loss properties. An extended bonnet and gas column design is also normally adopted to provide thermal insulation at the stem seal and stem packing area. At sufficient length, this design feature places the functionality of the stem seal in the vapor zone of the liquid media providing safe and continuous valve operation. A variety of body, trim, seat, and seal materials are available for use in cryogenic service. Customer specified options, such as body cavity vent hole, special extension lengths, and materials are also available upon request.
Features of Stainless Steel Cryogenic Ball Valves:
1. Positive ball cavity relief to prevent dangerous overpressure due to thermal expansion.
2. Pressure safe stem assembled inside the body for blowout prevention.
3. Zero leak packing incorporating bellville spring live loaded packing assures zero leakage and high cycle life.
4. Effective bonnet extension conforms to industry standards for wall thickness and lengths reducing heat transfer and frost free packing.
5. High performance/low thermal stress design of valve parts assure tight shutoff, zero body leakage and low torque through large thermal excursions from ambient to -150F.
Applicable Standards of Stainless Steel Cryogenic Ball Valves:
A) Design & Manufacture: API 6D, BS 5351, API 607
B) Face to Face: API B16.10, API 6D, EN 558, DIN 3202
C) End Connection: ASME B16.5, ASME B16.25, EN 1092, JIS B2220
D) Test and Inspection: API 6D, EN 12266, API 598
Sizes: 1/2" - 8" or DN15 - DN200
Pressure Rating: Class150 - Class300 or PN16 - PN50
Material of valve body: LF1, LF2, LF3, LF9, F304, F304L, F316, F316L, etc.
Operated by: Level, Gear or Actuation available
Would you like to get more products information or order it, please call me, or click Inquiry Now to fill in the Form.
It helps you get more informations you need to trade confidently with suppliers.
Related products: Gate Valve Ball Valve Check Valve Globe Valve Butterfly Valve Knife Gate Valve Cryogenic Valve
|Type||Cryogenic API 6D Ball Valve|
|Size||2"~10"||Body material||Carbon steel,Forged, Stainless steel, brass, Alloy steel, etc|
|Pressure||Medium||End connection||NPT, SW, RF, RTJ, BW etc.|
|Temperature||Low||Operation||Handwheel, Gear, Electric, Manual, Pneumatic, Hydraulic|
|Media||water/oil/steam/gas, etc.||Remark||Accept Customize, OEM|
|Basic standard||API 6D, ASME B16.34, BS5351, API608 ,ISO|
|Flange connection dimesion||ASME B16.5, DIN2501|
|Butt welding connection dimension||ASME B16.25|
|Face-to-face dimension||ASME B16.10, API 6D, EN558|
|Pressure-Temperature Rating||ASME B16.34|
|Test||API 6D, API 598, BS6755, API 607/6FA|