Ft14h Ft44h Lever Ball Float Type Steam Trap, Valve-Condensate Steam Trap From Competitive China Supplier
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case or Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Type: Ball Float
- Origin: Tianjin, China
- Trademark: U-ideal
- HS Code: 90261000
1) New type, better design; 2) Seal well; 3) Automatic 4) Energy-saving
- Lever-float type stream traps are widely applied in industrial steam heating equipment, various large-scale heat exchanger and drying machines, jacketed boiler etc., especially for massive draining of condensed water places.
- Saving energy.
- Especially applicable for steam heat tracing pipe
2. Features of ball steam traps
- It used the new type valve structure (SCCV closure way) and has excellent sealing ability and durability (tianjin U-ideal Instrument Co., Ltd to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- No noise before operating in favor of environmental protection.
- Balance double valve seat design. Small but the displacement is bigger than the common steam trap. Can display the superiority especially in the big displacement situation.
- Internal component is made of stainless steel, corrosion and cavitation erosion proof.
- Its interior installs bimetal elements automatic air release valve that can prevent the air block and the steam block.
- Good working even at temperature 0 ºC.
(Inverted Bucket Steam Trap
3. Working principle of steam trapsThis valve use double valve hole to reduce the pressure of core when opening and reach the great displacement, The float ball fluctuates along with the change of fluid level when working so that the lever open or close the seat.it has no steam leakage for the valve seat hole locates below the condensate water level and forms water sealing. The water and steam separately.
Standards: DIN, API, ANSI, BS, EN, GB and JIS etc.
4. Installation instruction1) The pipeline of the free-ball float steam trap must be cleaned before installation in order to get rid of the rubbish.
2) The trap should be horizontal installed, the pipeline before trap should toward a little downgrade of trap lest steam locked. The flow direction in the body should be same as the condensate water in the pipeline.
3) When installed, the valve should be approach to heat-supply equipment. The diameter of pipeline should larger than the nominal diameter of this valve.
4) This valve should be installed in the end and the lowest in the steam pipeline.
5) In the wholly device, each equipment install trap to drain condensate water separately lest bringing steam block and affect the heat up purpose,
6) If there has a long time to stop transfer steam .the sleeper in the trap body should be draped from the bore of bottom.
7) For the front and back of trap should be installed with valve. It is better with gate valve so that using it when repairing the trap.
The parts material, flange and butt welding dimension may selected according to current operating condition or users' requirement to meeting the requirements of various engineering.
|Model No.||Nominal Diameter||Connection||working pressure||temperature||Shape sizes(mm)|