Y44h Bellows Pressure Reducing Valve, Relief Valve
|FOB Price:||US $60 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $60/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case or Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Y44h
- Materials: Casting
- Power: Automatic
- Trademark: Tianjin U-ideal Instrument
- Origin: Tianjin, China
- Structure: Bellows, Pressure Reducing
- Media: Gas
- Temoerature of Media: Normal Temperature
- Specification: CE, ROHS, SGS, GMP
- HS Code: 8481804090
Prv-Y44H Bellows reducing valve (Bellows weal reducing valve) is steam, air, water and other no corrosive medium which temperature lower than 200 º C, to control the pipeline medium working at a constant pressure. Pressure reducing valve inlet pressure P1 from 1.0 to 0.1 MPa, outlet pressure P2 is 0.4 ~0.05 MPa, the valve inlet and outlet pressure difference should not be greater than 0.6 MPa, not be less than 0.05 MPa.
Bellows pressure reducing valve working principle and structure
1. Bellows pressure reducing valve is a control valve which work by control the inner open-close part opening to control the flow of the medium and reduce the medium pressure. At the same time with upstream pressure of the valve to adjust the opening, keep the valve downstream pressure within a certain range. Although the inlet pressure keep changing, the outlet pressure keep within the set range. So it can protect the downstream living and producing products.
2. Bellows pressure reducing valve is consist of valve body, valve cover, valve disc, valve seal, valve stem, Bellows and adjusting spring. At the cavity inlet port has disc and body sealing ring and auxiliary spring. Auxiliary spring's function is to keep the disc and body sealing ring automatic sealing. The outlet cavity assemble spring sealing element (bellows) which guaranteed the valve downstream liquid leakage and overcome non-uniform pressure. Screw is to adjust the spring load pressure which keep the reducing valve well working performance.
Bellows pressure reducing and sustaining valve performance:
*: The shell test don't include the bellows, when test shell pressure, must take down the bellows.
|Nominal pressure PN (MPa )||0.6||1||1.6|
|Shell test pressure (MPa )||0.9||1.5||2.4|
|Sealing pressure (MPa )||0.6||1||1.6|
|Maximum inlet pressure (MPa )||0.6||1||1.6|
|Outlet pressure range (MPa )||0.05-0.4||0.1-0.8||0.1-1.0|
|Pressure differences (MPa )ΔP2P||GB12244-1989|
|Flow differences (MPa )ΔP2G||GB12244-1989|
|Minimum differential pressure (MPa )||0.1||0.15||0.15|