Hand-Held Ultrasonic Transducer Flow Meter/Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter-Digital Flow Meter
|FOB Price:||US $500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $500/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: U-U15
- Size: Dn15~Dn6000
- Application: Environmental Protection
- Measuring Media: Gas
- Measurement Object: Closed Pipeline
- Trademark: U-Ideal
- Origin: China
- Accuracy: ±0.2-0.5%
- Sensor: Clamp-on/External
- Type: Ultrasonic Flow Meter
- Measuring Principle: Electrical Principles
- Certification: ISO
- Specification: SGS ISO CE
Flow velocity: 0.1 - 12m/s
Hand-held ultrasonic transducer flow meter
/portable ultrasonic flow meter
MTS-100H Handheld Ultrasonic Flowmeter
1. Accuracy: ± 1%(First to reach the accuracy in China)
2. Four line character showing the instantaneous flow rate, flow rate, accumulated flow rate,
Signal situation, etc.
3. Inner-equipped data logger which can log the date, accumulated flow rate, signal situation, time,
4. Positive/negative/net accumulated pulse and frequency signal by OCT output. (1-9999Hz optional)
5. RS-232 port used for networking detection and data exporting.
6. Used for all kinds of dimensions piping fluid calculation.
7. Measuring range of flow velocity: 0.01~± 32m/s.
8. Suitable for measuring normalwater, sea-water, sewage, alcohol and other single and stable liquid.
9. Suitable for Steel, Stainless Steel, Cast iron, PVC, GRP and other piping with homogeneous
10. The upstream of straight should ≥ 10D, ≥ 5D to the downstream, 30D far away from the pump outlet.
(D: PIPE DIAMETER)
11. Inner equipped NI-MH battery which can last for more than 10 years.
12. Small volume(200*93*32mm), light weight(about 538g).
S1H Small and High Temperature Resistance type sensor (For N15-100)
Middle and high Temperature resistance type sensor (For DN50-700mm)
S1 series Standard Small-type sensor(magnetism)
M1 series Standard Mid-type sensor(magnetism)
L1 series Standard Large-type sensor