3PC Stainless Steel Threaded Ball Valve with Handle
|FOB Price:||US $10 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $10/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Q25
- Connection Form: Thread
- Nominal Pressure: ANSI CLASS 150-900
- Structure: Flexible Ball Valve
- Function: Blow-Down Valve
- Application: Industrial Usage, Water Industrial Usage, Household Usage
- Available in: Bronze, Brass, Lead-Free, PVC, Thermoplastic, Poly
- Cap: A351-CF8m/Scs14A/1.4408
- Trademark: U-ideal
- Specification: SGS, GMP
- HS Code: 8481804090
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Driving Mode: Manual
- Channel: Straight Through Type
- Type: Flexible Ball Valve
- Temperature: High Temperature
- Port Threads Available in: NPT, SAE, Bsp, Metric, Flanged, Stecko, Clamp End
- Body: A351-CF8m/Scs14A/1.4408
- Thrust Washer: PTFE/Rptfe
- Transport Package: Wooden Case or Carton
- Origin: Tianjin, China
Our wide range of ball valves are available in Bronze, Brass, Lead-free, PVC, Thermoplastic, Polypropylene, Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel in one-piece, two-piece, three-piece, full port, or standard port & pressures up to 11, 000 psi. And temperatures up to 1000° F (520° C). Port threads available in NPT, SAE, BSP, Metric, Flanged, Stecko, Clamp End, Butt Weld & Compression range in size from 1/4" thru 12". Ball valves are used extensively in Commercial, industrial and residential applications and are very durable, easy to repair and operate and provide a perfect shutoff even after years of use. Priced by each, box and volume quantity discounts available. Contact Tianjin U-ideal Instrument to email today and we look forward to assisting you with your Stainless Steel Ball Valves needs today.
Tianjin U-ideal manufacture and export manually, pneumatically, and electrically actuated two way and three way BallValves provide 1/4 turn (or diverting) for on-off control of fluids.
A ball valve is a flow valve with a round closure element and round seat that permits a tight shut off because of the uniform seal between the element and the seat. In compressed air applications, a ball valve is a valve controlled by a free floating ball manipulated by mechanical or fluid pressure.
Related products: Gate Valve Ball Valve Check Valve Globe Valve Butterfly Valve Knife Gate Valve Cryogenic Valve Water valve two or three ways valve hydraulic valve float valve pressure reducing valve.