Industry Mixer- Static Mixure-Horizontal Ploughshare Mixer-Inline Mixing
|FOB Price:||US $388 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $388/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||2000 PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Cases or Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: UM
- Working: High Speed Mixer
- Application: Liquid with Suspended Solids, Powder, Viscous Fluid, Liquid, Granules
- Application Area: Metallurgy&Mineral
- Mixing Drum Shape: Double Cone
- Operating type: Continuous Operating
- Structure Type: Sx, SL, Sh, Sk, Sv, Sps, Sgp, Sqd, Sqs, Sjh
- Material: Q235, Q345, Ss304, Ss316, and Other Special Steel
- Transportation: Shipping, Air Freight
- Trademark: U-ideal
- Origin: China
- Mixer Type: Static Mixers
- Stirring Type: Spiral
- Certification: CE, ISO, GOST, SONCAP, UL, CCC, API
- Layout Type: Horizontal
- Additional Capabilities: Granulating
- Condition: New
- Connection Standards: GB/T9112-9124 Hg/T20592-2009
- Warranty Period: 1 Year
- Export Markets: Global
- Specification: ANSI JIP DIN JS and others
- HS Code: 84219990
The dissolving of solids into liquids is one of the most critical process steps. Often problems arise because companies have to work with two different suppliers, who each have their own specialty, either solids or liquids. For that reason there was a strong market demand for suppliers who could deliver the entire package: solids handling, the mixing and dissolving of solids into liquids, and the liquids handling. This way the critical separation of responsibilities between solids and liquids suppliers is lifted.
Because of J-Tec's extensive knowledge in the fields of solids and liquids handling and control systems we were able to develop an advanced system for the inline dissolving of a high concentration of powders into liquids.
U-ideal industrial Mixer Main Principle
By means of an intensive mixing system, an accurately controlled flow of powder is dissolved continuously into an accurately controlled flow of liquid. The concentration of powders in the liquid is controllable and adjustable, through a combination of a loss-in-weight feeder and an inline mixer. With this set-up the powders are dosed directly into the liquids flow, and dissolved into the liquid.
Advantages of U-ideal industrial mixer
1. As opposed to conventional systems, there are no buffer tanks and intermediate transport necessary, resulting in fewer costs and a reduction in space required for the installation.
2. It offers great flexibility, while still allowing a reproducible process.
3. Less air incorporation
4.This combination makes it possible to change the ingredients and the concentration of the mix very easily.
5. High accuracy and range of dosing (0,5%) ? The solid/liquid ratio can be changed throughout the entire process.
6. Powder ratio up to 80 %
7.The entire process is easy to clean because it can be cleaned inline: more quickly and more efficiently. ? Limited number of components that need cleaning
8. It can be used for solids stored in all kinds of storage systems: Bags, Big Bags, silos, ...
Options of U-ideal industrial mixer
9.The set-up that you require can be tested in U-ideal test facilities, where we can simulate the conditions that you need.
10.Heating and cooling are possible.
11. Dosing of additional liquids (other than the main liquid) is also possible.
Industrial mixing application
Industries This type of mixing can be implemented in several types of industries:
1. Chemical industry
2. Food industry
3. Pharmaceutical industry
The inline mixing system can be used for several types of products. A few examples:
Parameters of SL static mixer