Automatic Self-Cleaning Filter- Rotary Disc Filter- Laminated Filter
|FOB Price:||US $300 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $300/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Cases or Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: AF
- Usage: Environmental Protection, Chemical Industry
- Style: Vertical
- Certification: CE, GS, RoHS, CB, LFGB, UR, UL, EMF, EMC
- Filter Type: Top Inlet , From Side to Side, From Bottom to Bot
- Filter Bag Material: PP, PE, No, PT, AC, OA
- Export Markets: Global
- Specification: ANSI JIP DIN JS and others
- HS Code: 84219990
- Type: Reverse Osmosis
- Motive Force: Electric power
- Performance: Sophisticated Filters
- Material: 20#, 304, 316, and Other Special Steel
- Pressure: Pn 0.6~2.5MPa
- Waranty Period: 1year
- Trademark: Tianjin U-ideal Instrument
- Origin: China
Water from the inlet to fully automatic filter body, as a result of intelligent design(PLC, PAC), the system can automatically identify the sediment, to drain valve signal automatic drainage.
Automatic filter overcome traditional products' shortcomings such as small volume, vulnerable to contamination jams, filter part of the need to remove the cleaning and unable to monitor the state
of the filter and so on. It's also have advantages of automatic filtering the raw water and automatic cleaning filter core. What's more, water supply will not stopped when automatic filter in the process of self-cleaning. So the automatic degree is very high.
Automatic strainers are normally more expensive than the manually cleaned units but their extra cost can often be justified by one or more of the following reasons:
1. The frequency of cleaning of a manual unit and the cost of labor for doing this.
2. If there is any danger that the strainer or the equipment that it is protecting may be damaged by the strainer not being cleaned when required.
3. The strainer is necessarily located in a place where it is not readily accessible for cleaning.
4. Plugging of the strainer is unpredictable due to a variable loading rate such that manual cleaning cannot be properly scheduled.
5. Insufficient available personnel to perform the manual cleaning.
U-ideal automatic filter standards:
Producing standards: JB/10410-2004
Connection standards: GB/TT9112-9124
Cleaning methods: Back wash scraper type (Brushing type), Absorbing type
Controlling type: Manual control, differential pressure control, timer control
Outlook & shape: F type, H type, D type, E type, N Type, S type, J type, K type
Material: Q235, Q345, 304,
316, and other special material
|Types of Automatic Self-Cleaning Filter-water Purifier|
|F Type Automatic Absorbing Filter|
|F Type Automatic Brushing Filter|
|LCTF-Z brushing Self-cleaning Filter|
|LCTF-D brushing Self-cleaning Filter|
|LCTF-J brushing Self-cleaning Filter|
|LCTF-K brushing Self-cleaning Filter|
|LCTF-N brushing Self-cleaning Filter|
|LCTF-S brushing Self-cleaning Filter|