Y-Type Strainers-Line Strainers with Threaded or Flanged Ends
|FOB Price:||US $200 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $200/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: US-L
- Temperature: 100~250 Fahrenheit
- Pressure: 150~1480psi
- Warranty Period: 1year
- Transport Package: Wooden Cases or Carton
- Origin: China
- Material: Cast Iron, Bronze,Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
- Size: Dn1/2′′~Dn10′′
- Export Markets: Global
- Trademark: Tianjin U-ideal Instrument
- Specification: ANSI JIP DIN JS and others
- HS Code: 84219990
Y-type line strainers protect your fluid handing system against the damage that can occur to valves, traps and other equiment when foreign matter such as dirt, scale or welding particles travel through the pipe line. Available with threaded or flanged end connections in Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Bronze or Cast Iron.
Strainer feature a machine-tapered seat for a perfect fit of the removable strainer screen, and a blow-off plug that can be replaced with an optional ball valve for in-line blowdown of dirt, scale, etc. Selected sizes are in stock and ready for immediate delivery.
1.For maximum protection, collected material must be discharged throug the blow-off connection on a routine basis.
2. A permanent blow-down line and ball valve with each strainer will result in simplified cleaning.
3. Install horizontally or vertically with dirt collecting inside the screen.
4. Screen can also be removed and cleaned with solvent and compressed air.
Material of Body, Cover, Plug: Cast Iron, Bronze, Carbon steel; Stainless steel
Screen: Stainless Steel, Monel optional
|Screen Mesh Size / Opening|
|OPERATING PRESSURES & TEMPERATURE|
|Y 125 UI||2''-10''||125||125@400ºF||200@150ºF|