Stainless Steel Three Way Threaded End Ball Valve
|FOB Price:||US $10 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $10/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case or Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Q18P
- Connection Form: Thread
- Nominal Pressure: ANSI CLASS 150-900
- Structure: Flexible Ball Valve
- Function: Blow-Down Valve
- Application: Industrial Usage, Water Industrial Usage, Household Usage
- Face to Face Standards: Asme B16.10, API 6D, DIN 3202
- Design and Standards: API 6D, BS 5351, API 608, Asme B16.34
- Size: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2", 2"
- Trademark: U-ideal
- Origin: Tianjin, China
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Driving Mode: Manual
- Channel: Straight Through Type
- Type: Flexible Ball Valve
- Temperature: High Temperature
- Pressure: Class 150 - Class 2500
- Connections Standards: Asme B16.5, Asme B16.25, Asme B16.47, DIN 2501, BS
- Certificate: Cnas, CE, Dvgw, Aga, CSA, ISO9001, ISO14001, etc
- Material.: 201/304/316/304L/316L/Wcb/CF8/CF8m/CF3/CF3m
- Specification: SGS, GMP
- HS Code: 8481804090
Our wide range of ball valves are available in Bronze, Brass, Lead-free, PVC, Thermoplastic, Polypropylene, Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel in one-piece, two-piece, three-piece, full port, or standard port & pressures up to 11, 000 psi. And temperatures up to 1000° F (520° C). Port threads available in NPT, SAE, BSP, Metric, Flanged, Stecko, Clamp End, Butt Weld & Compression range in size from 1/4" thru 12". Ball valves are used extensively in Commercial, industrial and residential applications and are very durable, easy to repair and operate and provide a perfect shutoff even after years of use. Priced by each, box and volume quantity discounts available. Contact Tianjin U-ideal Instrument to email today and we look forward to assisting you with your Stainless Steel Ball Valves needs today.
Tianjin U-ideal manufacture and export manually, pneumatically, and electrically actuated two way and three way BallValves provide 1/4 turn (or diverting) for on-off control of fluids.
A ball valve is a flow valve with a round closure element and round seat that permits a tight shut off because of the uniform seal between the element and the seat. In compressed air applications, a ball valve is a valve controlled by a free floating ball manipulated by mechanical or fluid pressure.
Related products: Gate Valve Ball Valve Check Valve Globe Valve Butterfly Valve Knife Gate Valve Cryogenic Valve Water valve two or three ways valve hydraulic valve float valve pressure reducing valve.
1. Blow-out Proof Stem
2. Investment Casting Body
3. Pressure Balance Hole in Ball Slot
4. Anti-Static Device Upon Request
5. Various Connection End Standard Available
6. Locking Device Available
1). Size: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2", 2"
2). Material: 201/304/316/304L/316L/WCB/CF8/CF8M/CF3/CF3M
3). Seat Material: PTFE, RPTFE (15% Glass Fiber), RPTFE (25% Carbon Fiber), PPL etc.
4). Pressure: 1000WOG/1000PSI, 1.6-6.4Mpa
5). Medium Temp.: -20° C~+150° C
6). Ambient Temp.: -20° C~+60° C
7). Availably Connection: NPT, BSP, BSPT, DIN259/2999, SW, BW, Clamp, Flanged
8). Type: T port or L port, reduced bore
9). Handle: Lever Handle, Locking Device Handle Upon Request.
10). Operation: Manual, Pneumatic, Electric
11). Suitable Medium: Water, Oil, Air and Some Corrosive Liquid
12). Design Standard: ASME B16.34
13). Inspection and Testing: API 598
|Material||WCB, LCB, LCC, WC6, WC9, CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M, 4A, 5A A105, LF2, F11, F22, F304, F316, F304L, F316L, F51, F53|
|Pressure||Class 150 - Class 2500|
|Face to face standards||ASME B16.10, API 6D, DIN 3202|
|Connections standards||ASME B16.5, ASME B16.25, ASME B16.47, DIN 2501, BS 4504|
|Design and standards||API 6D, BS 5351, API 608, ASME B16.34|
|Technology||CNAS approved laboratotry and Professional technical engineers and R&D team;|
|Certificate||CNAS, CE, DVGW, AGA, CSA, ISO9001, ISO14001, etc|